Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Poopsie-Doo I Forgot About My Blog

Well poo. I have a lot of catching up to do.
In two weeks I will be cap n' gowning through red square.
I will be a graduate of Western Washington University.
Hooray.
I don't really know what kind of feels to be feeling. There is the "its about damn time" side of me and the "must be perfect for all the lasts" side of me. In other words, I wish sometimes I could just let it go and other times I want to hold on to every moment.
Sometimes I take bus photoshoots with my sister.
This might take me a while to get back in the swing of things.
With graduation around the corner, I'm hoping to start blogging more often, so I can document my life as a GRADUATE aka doing real people things and stuff.


I'll brb, ASAP

P.S. I caught the bro's next door having sexytime on their roof. Its been 3 days and I still feel scarred. Only in college right?

No comments:

Post a Comment